- Waterproof sun lotion, minimum factor 25 or above
- Torch for the campsite head torches are the best
- Sun glasses (if you wear glasses or sunglasses, bring an elastic neck cord)
- Personal medication, if required (please make sure you add this to the consent form)
- Knee Length Shorts – 2 pairs
- Tracksuit bottoms (good for sleeping on bivouac night)
- T-shirts (several)
- Fleece – (minimum 2, also great for bivouac night).
- Light Long-sleeved shirt, (Protects from sun during activities)
- Hoody / Sweatshirt
- Swimwear - French pools do not permit swimming shorts for hygiene reasons.
- Lightweight Waterproof / Windproof jacket (essential on the river and activities)
- Casual clothes for evening wear
- Sun hat (good to protect back of neck from sun)
- River shoes - NO SANDALS old trainers work best
- A Separate pair of shoes or boots, which you are comfortable walking in.
- Toiletries Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shaver, foam, deodorant
- Large dustbin liner for dirty clothes
- Plastic shopping bags for general storage
- Pocket money
- Insect repellent make sure you are not allergic to the chemicals. Some can be quite strong!
- Entertainment cards, top trumps, magazine, book etc.
- Re-usable drinks bottle, preferably one litre and with your name on it
Suitable travel insurance is required