Booking Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 All holiday bookings are made with Active Travel Camps (ATC), 5 Brockah, Laragh, County Wicklow, Ireland. Company registration number: 677924. Wholly owned by: TCM Holidays Limited, Heathfield, Shute Road, Kilmington, Devon, EX13 7ST. UK Company Registration number: 13639548.
- 1.2 Places at Active Travel Camps can only be reserved by paying a deposit 20% of the total holiday price.
- 1.3 Completing the official booking form will reserve your holiday. Notification of your booking will be made via telephone or email.
- 1.4 The balance of the holiday fee is payable 4 weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- 1.5 Active Travel Camps will not be responsible for any injury, illness or death sustained on our adventure holidays, nor will it be liable for any uninsured losses or damage to property.
Cancellation by client:
- 2.1 All cancellations must be made in writing or via email.
- 2.2 In the event of cancellation, ATC will attempt to re-sell your place and refund any deposit paid. Unless Covid related, please see Covid refund or re book policy.
- 2.3 In the event of ATC being unable to sell your place the following cancellation fees will be charged.
8 or more weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 50% 2-8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 75%. Less than two weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 90%
Cancellation by Active Travel Camps (ATC) :
- 3.1 ATC aims to ensure that the advertised camps run on the stated dates, however we reserve the right to cancel any holiday. We will notify you as soon as a decision to cancel has been made.
- 3.2 ATC will give at least four weeks notice of any cancellation.
- 3.2 In the event of cancellation, clients will be entitled to either: A full refund or place on an alternative holiday.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED POLICIES & PROCEDURES PDF - CLICK HERE
Updated 20th December, 2022